A very simple unicorn toilet paper roll for kid’s art. Bright and colorful character made of colored paper and roll.
Materials for work:
- Toilet paper roll (as an option, a cardboard roll);
- Pink colored paper;
- Orange and red paper;
- Decorative yellow glitter paper;
- Scissors, glue, a simple pencil.
Unicorn Toilet Paper Roll Step by Step
Measure the paper along the length and circumference of the roll, cut out a rectangular segment.
Glue it to the roll.
You may be interested in other crafts from Toilet Paper Roll.
Making Paper Roses
For this craft, any flowers that kids can make are suitable. Roses are voluminous and bright.
Draw a small circle on colored paper, cut out the circle.
On the area of the circle, draw a spiral with a pencil.
Carefully cut along the lines, cutting from the side.
Wrap the spiral around the toothpick.
After a little release, giving the rose the desired volume and glue the tip, fixing the result. The rose is ready.
Make 3 flowers.
Glue them along one of the sleeve edges.
Prepare small simple details, cut out:
- Two triangles of pink paper for the ears;
- 2 smaller red triangles for the inside of the ears;
- From paper with fishing line, one triangle for the horn. In the absence of such paper, you can use gloss, varnish with glitter, paint over with gel pens with glitter. Or simply use plain yellow paper;
- Cut out two blush circles from red paper.
Glue the horn in the center and the ears on the sides.
Draw the eyelids with eyelashes and glue on the blush. Everything, the unicorn toilet paper roll is ready.
Many other ideas in the collection of Paper Animals Craft.
See more ideas about Toilet Paper Roll Crafts.
Crafts for Kids – learn how to make craft at home! Super cute crafts for all age groups!