A selection of ideas that you can make handprint crafts. All work is simple, for kids, in step-by-step execution.
Handprint Crafts TOP Interesting Ideas
Handprint Frog Craft
The work is very simple, and the result is always successful. A good help would be the presence of a hole punch for cutting circles. Stages of work:
- Circle the palm on green paper and cut out two palms;
- Using a compass, prepare a large circle that will be the body of the frog, cut it out;
- Cut out 2 smaller circles for the eyes;
- Next, in descending size, cut out white, black and small white circles.
Glue the pieces as shown in the photo. The frog is ready.
Handprint Ladybug Craft
Another of the easiest handprint is a ladybug. For her you will need:
- Two paper-cut palms;
- Large black circle for the body;
- Black mustache;
- Little black circles. Quick and easy to make them with a hole punch;
Using the example in the photo, glue the parts together to make a ladybug.
Many other Insects Crafts for kids.
Handprint Peacock Craft
Very bright and always successful, be it a craft. And more importantly, it is easy to make. First you need to cut:
- Several colored palms, the number depends on the actual patience and size of the peacock;
- The body is in the shape of a figure eight;
- Beak, paws and tummy;
- You should also prepare eyes (they can be purchased, drawn, paper).
Glue the palms overlap. Glue the body on top. Finish with the rest of the small details. The peacock is ready.
Handprint Hedgehog Craft (2 options)
- Circle and cut out a few palms;
- Cut out an oval for the body and adjust the narrow sides as shown in the photo;
- Prepare paws, tummy, eyes.
First, glue the palms in a semicircle, glue the torso and other details on top. Draw a muzzle. One version of the hedgehog is ready.
Here you will also need several palms, as well as a body, but of a different shape.
Glue the palms on the top of the torso, complete the work by adding a nose, an eye.
Handprint Crab Craft
An ideal craft for kids art. The simplest work, bright, colorful result. Prepare:
- Two palms made of red paper or cardboard;
- Cut out two small circles and cut off about 1/3 of them. These will be pincers;
- Cut out a smile from white paper;
- Eyes of your choice. The main thing is not too small.
Glue the paper hands together with the thumbs up. Glue the claws on the index fingers. Add a smile, eyes. The crab is complete.
Handprint Bunny Craft
An amusing bunny holding a carrot in bent paws. Prepare for it:
- One palm made of cardboard;
- Paper carrot;
- Pink details for the ears;
To make a bunny out of your palm, cut off the middle finger on it. If desired, it can be folded back. Bend your little finger and thumb. Draw a muzzle.
Add eyes, inserts on the ears, carrots in the paws. Bunny is ready.
Handprint Flower Craft
Here, the main ingredients include not only a palm, but also a wooden ice cream stick. Although the work itself is the simplest. Prepare:
- One paper hand made of colored paper;
- Wooden ice cream stick;
- Green paper sheets.
Glue a palm on top of the stick, leaves on the sides. The flower is ready.
Handprint Butterfly Craft
The idea is far from original, many have probably already noticed this wonderful way to create a bright butterfly. For her you will need:
- 4 palms;
- Body with head and mustache;
- Circles for decoration;
Glue four palms, add a body on top. Finish with eyes, a smile, decoration. Butterfly is ready.
Handprint Crafts — Dinosaur
Palm plus a thick comma – you get a dinosaur. Prepare:
- Green hand;
- Neck and head in the form of a thick comma;
Cut off a little at the top of the palm. Glue the neck to the side. Finish the work with spots on the body, a smile, an eye. The dinosaur is ready.
Handprint Penguin Craft
Great option for kids crafts. With collective activity, you can make a lot of penguins and settle them on foam or paper ice cubes, creating an interesting collage. Prepare:
- Black paper palm;
- White circle or oval;
- Beak in the idea of a rhombus folded in half;
Turn your palms upside down. Glue a white circle in the center, a beak on it, and eyes on top. The penguin is ready.
Handprint Parrot Craft
Beautiful handicraft. Actually, all the beauty is in the tail, which is a glued palm of paper of different colors. The parrot consists of:
- Paper hands of different colors;
- Body figure eight with a beak. For convenience, the beak can be cut separately;
- Plastic eye.
Starting from the bottom, place your palms first to outline a beautiful tail, and then glue. Glue on the beak and eyes. The parrot is ready.
Handprint Crafts — Elephant
Simple, fast, interesting. An unpretentious elephant for kids. Cut out a paper palm, a large ear, and a tail with a tassel. Prepare an eye of any shape and material.
Glue all the details and the elephant is complete.
Handprint Lion Craft
A good option for crafts, consists of simple details that kids can easily handle. For the lion, prepare:
- Yellow palm;
- Two circles for the head. One is orange and the other is yellow;
- Ears, tail, eyes.
Glue an orange circle on the thumb and a yellow circle on top. Add ears, tail and eyes. Draw a muzzle with a felt-tip pen, dashes to indicate the mane. The lion is ready.
Handprint Monkey Craft
Funny monkey on a branch with leaves. For her you will need:
- A palm made of cardboard or paper;
- Circle for the head and muzzle;
- Ears and long tail;
- Ages of paper and leaves.
Glue the leaves to the branch and place your palm on it, passing between your fingers. Add head, tail, ears, eyes. Draw a nose and a smile. The monkey is ready.
Handprint Fish Craft
An interesting craft from the palm of your hand, a wide scope for creative inspiration. After all, the fish can be decorated with any pattern, different colors. Prepare:
- One hand made of paper;
- Plastic or paper eye;
- Cut out a small heart and several circles of different colors using a hole punch.
Glue the parts together, decorating the fish with multi-colored scales at your own discretion. Bright craft is ready.
These are far from all handprint crafts, but definitely the simplest, most interesting for working with kids.
Many other ideas in the collection of Paper Animals Craft.
Crafts for Kids – learn how to make craft at home! Super cute crafts for all age groups!