Paper cone piglet is a very easy craft, ideal for children of preschool age. The most difficult thing in the craft is folding a paper cone. The rest of the details are simple, can vary in shape, size, personal preferences.
The materials you will need:
- The pink cardboard or paper. You can choose a different color, for example, yellow or beige;
- A small piece of white paper for the eyes or ready moving eyes;
- To highlight the piglet, it is better to make it out of paper one tone lighter or darker than the body of a pig. Alternatively, stick a pink button;
- The red and black markers, a graphite pencil, the scissors, glue stick or PVA glue.
Paper Cone Piglet Step by Step
Making the cone body
You will need a cone for the body. Draw a circle of any size with a divider, depending on the pig’s size you want. Fold the circle in half and cut it in two. You can make a cone from one half of the circle. If you roll more tightly you will get a slender pig. If the cone is not very tight, then the pig will be pretty plump. Also, you can divide the circle into 4 parts and use one of the parts for the craft. In this case, the pig looks like this example in the photo. The quick way is to install a sharp divider tip into a corner of A4 paper sheet and simply make a semicircle around the corner, determining the height on the fly.
Roll the piece into a cone, glue along the edges. The most important work is done.
Final details of a paper cone pig
Now you should give the pig look. Here is a lot of room for fantasy:
- Cut out the ears. They can be of different shapes and even sizes, all in moderation, of course.
- Cut a circle out of the cardboard for the piglet, draw two circles on it, or also glue the paper circles.
- Draw two eyes together with a black felt-tip pen on white paper and cut a little further than their outline. This method is always winning, the eyes are amusing, giving any character an interesting, funny look.
- Cut a thin strip for the tail. You can immediately roll it in a ring with a pencil or twist it a little with your arms.
Many other ideas in the collection of Paper Animals Craft.
Crafts for Kids – learn how to make craft at home! Super cute crafts for all age groups!