A toilet paper roll dinosaur pencil holder is an excellent option for a stand for pencils, markers, and pens.
A funny dinosaur will decorate a table in a children’s room, but the main thing is that every child can make such an organizer himself or with a little help from adults.
Materials for work:
- 3 toilet paper rolls;
- Green cardboard;
- Green and red paper, as well as white and black for the eyes;
- Scissors, glue stick, black marker, pencil.
DIY Toilet Paper Roll Dinosaur Pencil Holder
Prepare 3 roll.
Measure the length and circumference of the roll and cut out 3 matching rectangles from green paper. You can measure directly on the roll by wrapping it in paper and marking the required data.
Cover the roll with green paper.
Apply glue to the sides of the roll and glue them together. For reliability, you can glue it using white glue.
Draw and cut out the following craft details:
- From green cardstock, cut out the rounded head and long neck of the dinosaur, plus a piece of paper that will be glued to the roll.
- Cut out semicircular paws from green cardboard.
- You also need a green tail, which is also best cut out of cardboard.
- Cut out spikes from red paper: larger ones for the neck, and slightly smaller ones for the tail;
- Prepare eyes from white and black paper. They can be any ready-made stickers, moving plastic ones, or simply drawn with a marker.
Glue the eyes, spikes, draw a smile on the head and hooves on the paws.
Glue the finished head and neck to the roll, and attach the tail on the other side. Add paws and toilet paper roll dinosaur pencil holder is ready.
And to give the craft stability and make the bottom of the bushings, you can glue a long rectangle from the bottom or cut out an oval shape that will imitate grass, as in the example with a caterpillar made from roll.
See more ideas about Toilet Paper Roll Crafts.
Many other ideas in the collection of Paper Animals Craft.
Crafts for Kids – learn how to make craft at home! Super cute crafts for all age groups!